Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100s on eBay

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 00:04:02 PDT

At 1:13 -0400 11/05/04, Anderson, Brett P. wrote:

>I have had a chance to catch up on the posts regarding my post of there
>being several MP2100s being put out on eBay and thought I would offer some
response.

Thank you Brett, for your time to explain this in detail.
It is very close to what I was surmising (and a lot of others on the
list, which you may have seen); but for others with perhaps different
frameworks, it will be enlightening.
I think we should be happy that the Newtons will be out and about,
even if we, as individuals, may not get cheap Newtons this way. If
'the government' is in fact the Government, then at least some of you
should be happy that some of the original cost of the Newtons are
being recuperated.....:-)

--
Berthe
Denmark, MP2100