Re: [NTLK] Newton/eMate Newbies

From: Mitch Aunger (maunger_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 07:57:40 PDT

On Tuesday, May 11, 2004, at 09:52AM, Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl> wrote:

>On 11-mei-04, at 16:40, Katie Powers wrote:
>> I'm going to try and get my local shop to do it for me. They are mac
>> finatics and may go for it. I hate gutting computers, espceilly ones
>> that
>> arn't under any warnety ;)
>
>I'd go quick if I were you, looks like your spell checker is already
>breaking down...
>
>;-)
>
>Robert Benschop

Robert, maybe you shouldn't talk - looks like your grammar checker is breaking down...

I think you meant "I'd go QUICKLY" -

LMAO

couldn't resist. Thanks for the smile this morning!

Mitch "the jerk"

The "World's Finest" Candles!
Strongest scent on the market
http://www.showmescents.com/

Independent Distributor for Gold Canyon Candles