Re: [NTLK] [OT] Warning! Mac trojan in the wild.

From: Brian Pearce (bpearce_at_cloud9.net)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 12:04:45 PDT

> I do not think it has to do with how naive and stupid a person is.
>
> In the mac world, where malware is so rare, people are not so alerted
> and worried about this kind of stuff.

I think that's a fair observation; but look where this person went to
find something he thought was being made available by Microsoft,
instead of checking the company's web site. (And that's assuming you
buy the explanation that he thought it was a trial version.) If ever
there was a reason to be suspicious...

BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net
http://www.redjacketpress.com