Re: [NTLK] GPRS setup with BT and T-Mobile

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 15:57:25 PDT

On May 12, 2004, at 2:16 PM, Zachery Bir wrote:

> On May 12, 2004, at 5:12 PM, Mike R. Manzano wrote:
>
>> I am currently having some of the same symptoms as you. Are you using
>> the card with the black or purple antenna?
>
> Purple. BT2000-CF

You need to go to http://40hz.org and get Eckharts NIE extensions for
Bluetooth/IR

your current setup is all wrong. After you install the proper bits you
will create a new generic setup and you will see a bluetooth option.

Quote from 40hz:

Internet Connections

After installing the NIE Nitro & Blunt Support package, new Internet
Setups can be created which use Bluetooth as the connection method. The
basic setup is similar to any other serial setup, i.e. the
configuration method should be set to PPP and a login script might be
necessary to dial when using a cell phone as a modem. The Nitro page
describes the process in more detail.