Re: [NTLK] I have it now!!

From: Edmund Blackadder (edmund_at_helmug.gr)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 01:32:04 PDT

> So get screen protectors. http://www.nushield.net/ carries the ones I
> use, there are others though.

Thats the first thing i should buy. Antiglare or Clear?

> I'm worried about the drifting of the pen though, you might have the
> 'jaggies', search the archives (and maybe the FAQ) about this.
> Marco Mailand in Switzerland might cure it for you though, if this is
> the case.
> Robert Benschop

Yeah i looked what jaggies are, but..the pen is not "jumping", It is
just happening whehn i am using the pen in some angles during writing.
Never when tapping.

I hope it is normal and it has something to do with the way i hold my
hand in order to avoid touching the screen. You see, when i write in
paper, i TOUCH my hand on it.

Kostas

P.S. All are newbies have such silly q's like me??/