[NTLK] Bluetooth, Motorola v600, PPP (Take 2)

From: Mike R. Manzano (alephx01_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 10:17:31 PDT

Hi everyone,

I've gotten my Newton to the point where it connects to the v600 and my
login script executes. It gets to the point where I get a CONNECT, and
hands the connection over to PPP. The problem is, PPP just hangs.
What's odd is that the connections script's AT commands were taken from
my OS X setup, where it works reliably, so I can only imagine that
there's something different in the Newton's PPP implementation.

Does anyone know if the Newton's PPP implementation is completely
standard, and perhaps point me in the direction of a possible way to
track and debug my system once PPP negotiation has commenced?

Thanks,

Mike R. Manzano
alephx01 (at) mac (dot) com