Re: [NTLK] [OT} THIS IS A NEWTON PDA WEB SITE NOT A SEX FORUM.

From: Coleff, Patrick (patrick.coleff_at_thomson.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 11:23:31 PDT

Hello,

I would like to join the others who say:
PLEASE, take this off list. I understand getting a little OT here and there,
no issue there. But, just in my past digest alone, 42 posts: 22 posts on
*this* and only 20 actually talking about the Newton! I didn't join this
list to hear about people's opinions of the moral value of those who read
the bible or those who do not.
Sure, I have my opinions on the matter just like everyone, but a Newton list
is not the place for it.
Yes, I can just delete it, but I can also just unsub, which is way easier.

Patrick