[NTLK] Newtendo: Keep working on it, Eagan!

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 12:36:07 PDT

Hello Eagan:

Thank you for continuing your hard work on the Newtendo development project.
All of us appreciate your efforts to refine the game playing capabilities of
the Newton.
I was not able to download your games after the site-switching, but I have
earlier downloads, most of which worked on my MP 2x00. I look forward to
receiving additional updates of your efforts. Again, thank you.

Matt K.

In a message dated 5/13/04 2:37:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,