Re: [NTLK] PPPoE Set-up using NCU

From: Doug Augustyn (optix_at_six5535.org)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 18:18:13 PDT

PPPoE is a protocol, so unless you want to do some heavy programming that
would be usless to just about everyone else, I'd just buy a second ethernet
card for my computer already connected.

P.S. Don't think that it shouldn't be done just because only about .001% of
Newton users will ever use it. If you do decide to code it, be sure to add in
dual ethernet card support along with NAT.

Responding to Joe Piazzo's comment:

--
My other computer is a Newton UMP2k
http://www.SiX5535.org