[NTLK] What the? Coourier

From: Thomas Hart (those_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 09:13:40 PDT

Hey everyone,
        I fired up Courier this morning to download a text for reading later
and got the "internal memory card full message" and since then Courier
seems to load pages, but the text doesn't show up on the screen. I say
seems to because tapping on the screen follows the links that are
there, though invisible. so the pages are there but I can't see them.
It makes reading difficult. Anybody know what gives? I have deleted the
stores and reinstalled Courier, but nothin'.

Thomas