[NTLK] 50 Apple newtons with extra's

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 15:58:44 PDT

This sounds like one of the bulk buyers of Apple newtons alluded to by Brett Anderson but at US $9800.00 I dont think the seller has much understanding of marketing as the only people that would buy that many newton is for resale. At that price I dont think there would be any margin for profit. They could have moved any number of Newtons had they sold directly to end users through this list at reasonable rather than top end market prices.
Allan Ngaparu
u2000
Brisbane Australia