Re: [NTLK] NewtChat creator's screen

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 11:07:19 PDT

On 16-mei-04, at 19:52, josh musket wrote:
> In the second screen shot:
> whatever's going on with the silkscreen

This is a utility you can ad and that will be under your button bar and
when activated will show all these nice formatting buttons. Used it for
a while but couldn't get used to it, I do know that a lot of people
love it though.
Now for the live of me I can't remember it's name, at some point it was
renamed with '2000' in the name and the creator was called Way or
something close to that.
Sorry, nothing more specific at this moment...

Robert Benschop