Re: [NTLK] Lunasuite Code

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 12:29:53 PDT

        Hooray! In the brief time I tried Lunasuite I liked it a lot, but
after one of it's crashes wiped my flash card clean I gave up on it.
I'm a happy NewtsCape user, but there are some sites that I've hit
where Lunasuite would be easier to use... Has anyone ever tried to
document just *which* items cause it to crash, so that anyone trying to
update it knows what areas to look at first?

On May 16, 2004, at 10:24 AM, Daniel Padilla wrote:

>> Now, I'm not much of a programmer, but I was idly browsing the wiki a
>> bit a go and I stumbled across a link to Lunasuite. Is the code indeed
>> released? Is anyone interested in revamping a browser based on it?
>
> I've been in contact with Peter Kaas for a few weeks. He is
> recopiling
> the sources and sending them to me as a previous step before releasing
> them
> under a GPL license.
>

> D.

Bruce E. Durocher II