Re: [NTLK] Newbie problems, ebooks

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 14:13:36 PDT

>Hi,
>I decided to read a few ebooks and I have spent some
>time to find them. OK, I may live with that but when
>coping Sherlock, I received sit.rsrc file which is not
>pkg and will not load.
>How to load this kind of file?

Hmm not sure, it sounds like some kind of stuffit file. You probably need
stuffit expander (freeware) from Aladdin software (there are copies on UNNA
last I checked.....look under the Windows programs directory for stuffit).
If that won't decompress it I have no idea. If it is Sherlock you want, I
have a complete set in NewtonBook. Contact me off-list and I will send you
a set if you wish.

-Dan