Re: [NTLK] 75 Newton MP2100's on Ebay (was 50 Newtons for sale on Ebay)

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 10:41:50 PDT

Until they reach the $50-70 per unit mark, they've wasted a lot of their own
money and time. But they certainly have given us something to hoot about.

You just know someone got snookered with, "the average price for a MP2100 is
$nnn, so I'll sell you 100 of them @ $nnn - $n and you'll make a killing!"

Hook, Line, Sinker, Duck Weed & Tire.... Poor Bastages!

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans