Re: [NTLK] 50 Newtons for sale on Ebay

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 13:39:59 PDT

I HADNT noticed his buying habits, but that is good that someone looked at that. so it seems that they are buying up their own goods to resell again under another name. isnt that against ebay rules or something? it definitely sounds suspicious if nothing else.

LAG

Chris Bonthron <c_bonthron_at_yahoo.ca> wrote:
As well, all but one of the auctions were purchases by this eBay
member. This sort of thing makes me suspicious – when I'm buying
something on eBay I want to know what the sellers history as a *seller*
is, not what kind of buyer he is.

Chris