Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk loses Rosetta!

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 15:14:46 PDT

NewtWorks does not accept handwriting input unless you have one of
several after-market extensions like WorksBetter or HandWritingWorks.
Since you had such input before you probably know this, but still check
to see if it is frozen or missing.
I think that Graffiti behaves like one of the popup keyboards.

Woody