[NTLK] [OT] Mike, you can do it!

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 22:19:08 PDT

>On 5/18/04 @ 11:18 PM, Mike Burrell wrote:
>
>And you, my friend are pathetic. As is this entire
>group. PLEASE!@!!!! SOMEONE TAKE ME OFF THE LIST!!!
>Ok, you wanted 'heavy handed' you got it.

Thanks for the laugh Mike. Try looking in a mirror sometime! :-)

Anyhow, for someone who doesn't want to be here, you sure seem to linger
on.

I assume that for some reason you cannot unsubscribe yourself. If so,
you could always send a message directly to Victor requesting his
assistance to unsubscribe you. As the good List Dad that he is, if you
ask nicely I am sure that he would be more than willing to help you out.

In the interim, here is a suggestion. Why don't you just make a filter
for NTLK messages so they go directly to your trash.

Then you won't even need to see/read them! :-)

Sushi