[NTLK] :: radiofreenewton :: update

From: Jesse Garnier (radiofreenewton_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 12:09:52 PDT

I'm sorry for the extended outage of the :: radiofreenewton :: broadcast
stream. My Shoutcast server has been suffering flood attacks that I
can't seem to fend off with my current networking hardware. I don't know
where the attacks are coming from, and they are intermittent, but they
bring my entire network to a crawl and overwhelm my poor little router.

I look at :: radiofreenewton.com :: as my very small contribution to a
community I care about a great deal. I will work to get the stream back
up, and, either way, will continue to maintain the site as a directory
of streams that work with the Newton.

Best regards--

--
Jesse Garnier