Re: [NTLK] ON Topic RE OT

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 13:31:02 PDT

Even me, ;-)
Yup, this list and two others make for 400+ emails a day on my Newt. I
enjoy every minute of Newton and non-Newton stuff because the Newt. is part
of my life so any topic that can be read on my Newt. is allowed...
..it has been written, so it has been done and will continue...

..besides, I finally put my first MP2000(May 1997) to 'backup status'. the
screen too damaged, backlight barely light, and too many 'ventilation
holes'. But it still works, so it will be a 'test mule', Avi's 2010-fix
looks like the first 'test', I'll keep y'all posted(truely On-Topic!).
BTW, I'm back to using one of my AMP21K's to be my 'Email-Web' Newt. :-)
>Even Woo who is reading all the messages via modem isn't complaining.
>The bandwidth is minimal.
>
>Sushi

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org