Re: [NTLK] [OT] Best FTP client (MacOS X)

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 14:51:11 PDT

I like the old school terminal based FTP, it's good to know how to use
this, since it's already there on all OSX boxen(as well as LOTS of
other systems).

Also, you can open safari and specify an FTP URL in the top line:

ftp://yourdomainname.com

This will attach the FTP server to the finder, where you should be able
to view/transfer files.

There are many graphical programs that do this better then the finder
though :~0

Rbrowser,transmit and fetch come to mind immediately... I think these
are all $.

marty