[NTLK] [ANN] New version of Jumble

From: Michael Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 15:54:09 PDT

I just posted a new version of Jumble at www.dumbstart.com
<http://www.dumbstart.com/> , it has better notifications, more words, and a
soup-based high score system. So there's more game to be had with more of a
point so check it out and let me know what you think, especially NOS 2.0
users (120 and 130 Messagepads) since this is my first real release for
those systems.

I'm going to stop work on Jumble for a few days and try to get a more
complete version of nControl finished so I can upload it and get some
feedback, also I'm working on Planks which is taking longer than I wish
(even after the re-write) to add more levels.

Thanks for playing.