[NTLK] For sale: Newts and more

From: questions (questions_at_macrenewal.org)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 09:50:36 PDT

Wow, I messed up-I forgot the subject line and I added a character to my
email address-making it a pain in the whoha to email me about the newts.
Sorry everyone-here is the corrected email with the corrected address:
macrenewal_at_mac.com
(I have snipped the chatty part of the email, so this second one isn't so
long!)

---
<snip>
Thanks to Mick, We have 4 Newton kits. Two have working rechargeable
batteries, so two of the kits use those and contain the following (the other
two sets are identical but do not have the rechargeable batteries):
 - Newton 2100, Battery pack, Manuals (3), Modem kit, Serial cable adaptor,
Serial cable (Windows), AC Adaptor, Software CD
- Tray kit 1: Newton 2100, Battery tray, Manuals (3), Modem kit, Serial
cable adaptor, Serial cable (Windows), Software CD
- Tray kit 2: Newton 2100, Battery tray, Manuals (3), Serial cable adaptor,
Serial cable (Windows), Software CD
We have 4 Mac serial cables, all of which are included in these
kits.
We also have:
- 3 boxes with DateMan software. This is a replacement application for the
built-in date book application.
- 3 copies of Super Notepad software. This is a replacement for the built-in
Notes application.
- 1 modem cable
- 1 Windows serial cable
- 1 AC Adaptor
- A bagful of PC slot blanks
- 3 additional Newton 2100's
- We have  number of Newton keyboards
- 1 transparent Newton-I have been informed this is a rare item-I can take a
pix of it and email it to anyone who wants a look.
- There are also two battery trays that can be filled with 4 standard AA
batteries. Using the AC adaptor with most AA batteries can damage the
Newton, so we did not include AC adaptors in these kits, however, they are
for sale.
Please email me at macrenewal_at_mac.com to make offers.
Thanks so much,
Lorraine