[NTLK] [FS] Newton MP2100 package and eMate 300

From: Gabriela & Radek (biciste_at_emailplus.org)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 16:15:44 PDT

Hello list,
I've been on the list for about 2 years. I've decided to switch from my
MP2100 to Psion 5mx. Psion meets my needs better than Newton.
Anyway it was exciting to see all the things that happened.
I'm offering here my Newtons. First is MP2100 that I acquired from JK
Sales probably a year ago. Here is the list of all the thing that I'm
selling with it:
MP2100 - nice condition, always used screen protector, nothing missing,
few light scratches on the case none on the screen.
- 3COM pcmcia network card,
- Hayes pcmcia modem,
- 16 MB linear flash, brand new about a year ago,
- Newton keyboard,
- dongle,
- flash to pcmcia RadioShack adapter (useful for ATA flash card with
Paul's driver),
- serial connection cable for a Mac.
price: $200 for the package

Another item for sale is an eMate that I acquired from a list member
last September. It had trouble to keep charge but now it is working just
fine. I did few brain wipes and I'm not sure what actually fixed it. I
have not used the eMate at all. It is in like a new condtition. It comes
with 4 MB linear flash card. Price for the eMate is $70.

I'll accept PayPal or money orders. I'm shipping pretty much anywhere
through US Postal Service. Shipping is extra. I hope that prices are
reasonable. Please correct me if they are not.
Thank you,
Radek

--
Radovan Biciste