Re: [NTLK] Found a GREAT DEAL on eMates!

From: Adam Short (ajs_at_orinoco.homelinux.org)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 07:20:54 PDT

Adam Short wrote:

>>Well apparently they figured out what they had, as I was just trying to pick
>>up a $26 eMate off their website and WHILE I WAS IN THE MIDST OF CHECKING OUT
>>the price of the item changed from $26 to $99.
>>

>Are you sure? I've just checked the website and they're still showing at
>$26 here.

Though having seen the shipping costs (Yikes!) I think I'm leaving well
alone. Having had much heavier items shipped to me from the states I
have to say that is extortionate, and also brings the price for the unit
up to only a little under what I paid for my emate from ebay. I don't
need a second emate *that* badly.