[NTLK] [for sale] Two 2100s for sale

From: Joe Sokohl (jsokohl_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 10:11:21 PDT

Hi all,

I'm thinking of selling my two 2100s that I recently bought off eBay
(recently being last November). I've just not had time to try to figure out
how to synchronize with OS X on my PowerBook. I've read some stuff, but it
seems beyond my scope. Anyway, where I work doesn't (now) allow personal
PDAs to hook up to work PCs, so the usefulness of a Newton MP just kinda
falls flat in my life now.

Basic Specs (they're at home & I'm at work so this isn't complete):
2 2100s (not upgrades)
Both have screen doors.
Both have power adapters.
Both have batteries.
Both have battery packs.
One is in very good condition, its screen is good with just a few scratches.
One is in medium to poor condition, its screen is pretty beat, but it does
power on.

I'd like to sell 'em as a lot for $400.00. Reply off line if you're
interested.

Thanks,

joe