Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]AMENDMENT, PLEAE READ! Found a GREAT DEAL on eM ates!

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 11:50:38 PDT

Yes. I have just ordered another batch from my fabricator on Monday.

They will be available in the next few weeks from my webpage:

http://mrpcbman.tripod.com/EM300.htm

As will everything else. I am in the middle of a house move right now so i'm pretty busy.
Once things have settled I will be open for business.

Regards,

PCBman