Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]AMENDMENT, PLEAE READ! Found a GREAT DEAL on eMates!

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 14:06:51 PDT

David,

Thanks for the reply!
Any change in price?
Any discount if I buy more than 1?

Hope everything goes smoothly for your move. I know how it feels - things
get jumbled and sometimes even lost in the thick of things.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

>Yes. I have just ordered another batch from my fabricator on Monday.
>
>They will be available in the next few weeks from my webpage:
>
>http://mrpcbman.tripod.com/EM300.htm
>
>As will everything else. I am in the middle of a house move right now so
>i'm pretty busy.
>Once things have settled I will be open for business.
>
>Regards,
>
>PCBman

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball
Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/