[NTLK] [Q] SimpleMail walkthrough anywhere? How to set up with GMX? (Re: SMTP AUTH and simplemail)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 01:51:40 PDT

Q: Say, is there a somewhere a concise SimpleMail installation walkthrough?

I'm struggling with the setup, as the settings that must be made are all
over the place, and even following the manual I haven't been victorious yet.

[Q] Anybody using GMX as mail provider (http://www.gmx.net)? Where do I
enter the account number (GMX requires that as logon), where the
POP-password, and where can I configure SimpleMail to check mail before
send (that's the authentification GMX requires: Login to POP, check mail,
and if you've been allowed to do that, you're allowed to send).

Thanks for your help,

DJV.