Re: [NTLK] [Q] SimpleMail walkthrough? Text Stationary? ICS Text Editor?

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 06:45:32 PDT

DJ Vollkasko wrote:
>23 pages about all bells and whistles is too long, I'm looking for
>something that goes 1., 2., 3. etc. for just the basic setup with
>SimpleMail and Text Stationary (and maybe one or multiple mail accounts).
     I think this is a case where RTFM (all 23 pages) is a good idea. If
you read what the parts do and follow the setup religiously (I know we're
not supposed to discuss religion on the list, but this is a case where
it's required) following all the steps in order, SimpleMail will work
very well for you. Try to set it up hit-and-miss and you'll be a very
unhappy camper.

Peter