Re: [NTLK] Something I dislike in the Newton

From: Helvécio Mafra (helvecio.mafra_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 18:54:48 PDT

On 20/05/2004, at 21:37, Mike R. Manzano wrote:

> I don't mean to sound like an ass (regardless of the fact that I
> probably do sound like an ass ;), but why don't you buy another set of
> batteries? Then you can just swap them out.

I don't want to be an ass as well, but, as I said in another message,
the problem with this approach is that sometimes I don't have a spare
set of batteries around when I need to recharge my batteries.

The goal with the original message was an attempt to make the Newt's
interface better in a point where I think it lacks. In Names, for
instance, when you add a new person, you can enter the person's dates
(birthday and anniversary) either using the same calendar as in Clock,
by writing the correct date or by typing in the numbers keyboard.
That's an interface that covers all the possibilities, and I think that
is good.

If clock had the possibility of writing down the correct date in a text
field that would be perfect.

Cheers,
Helvécio

--
Quando a gente pensa que sabe todas as respostas, vem a vida e muda as
perguntas...