Re: [NTLK] eMate memory upgrade (Sonny Hung)

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 14:13:45 PDT

Thanks Michael,

that program looked neat for my daughter - she almost two but I'm gonna
start her off early - it has cute games as part of the program and that will
keep her attention...

Now I'm off to continue looking for all the standard eMate Apps that came
with it.... is there going to be a UNNA update soon - I see that it's three
CDs now - was the last update in March 04 - if so should I wait?

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

>From: Michael Blazer <m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca>
>To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] eMate memory upgrade (Sonny Hung)
>Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 14:03:48 -0400
>

>On 21-May-04, at 2:07 PM, Sonny Hung wrote:
>
> > I was impatient and wiped it clean - I will not do that on the next
> > eMate as
> > it had a Type to Learn 'educational software' already pre-preloaded -
> > teaches kids to type.
>
>No sweat:
>
>http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/TypeToLearn
>
>--
>This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
>Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
>WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles: http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from
MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx