Re: [NTLK] Something I dislike in the Newton

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 16:29:57 PDT

Daniel Padilla wrote:

> oh, boy, my fingers!, i can't stop them! :-)

> Just draw me a nice user interface for that, and you'll have it.

yay!
_____________________
| |
| |
|____________________|
| [Date] | [Time] |

top rectangle is for writing in
date and time are buttons to select which you are setting
date has more space, as it shows day/month on top in both numerical (as
in 5/22) and word (as in sat/may)
time is split - it show the time, and has a check box to select whether
you want to use 24 hour time. it also house the x for closing the window.

i hope this is doable