Re: [NTLK] Nushield and Jaggies

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 20:10:04 PDT

Hey Kevin,

If it's removing the cover you just need to goto Grundel's (hope this is
spelled right!) website and look under hardware.
http://www.pda-soft.de/hardware.html hopefully your ok about pulling your
newt apart. The only advice is to use the show and tell pictures and follow
instructions carefully. (plus the tools needed - I got them from Radio Shack
for $14.99 plus tax)

If you're worried check with other list members maybe someone would offer to
lend you a hand...
Hmm don't I know you from somewhere?
Hmmm I'd offer to help you out on this but I'm on the east coast and I think
your on the west coast right?

Well I just pulled one apart and to the bone. I would suggest that you use
some guide in regards to the parts you r remove.
I used a piece of paper as a template of the mp and at each step of the
removal/disassembly I taped each part to the paper with the mp template as a
reminder where it went. I'm now comfortable and am able to do this with out
the template.

I also did a complete Clean down of the MP piece by piece and then
reassembled it back... No problems at all - those detailed notes helped a
lot - same goes for the eMate....

Contact me off list if you need help.

God Bless,

Sonny Hung