Re: [NTLK] Looking For Joel Pars

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 20:51:23 PDT

>I also bought some items from him by pay-pal. He did not answer directly to
my e-mail aksing about shipping or tracing number but I 've just got
tracking number from pay-pal to schedule ups delivery this Friday 5/28.
>According to pay-pal record:
*snip*

Just thought I would mention that a lot of people don't private information
like their home address posted to a group such as this. It is proper
etiquette to use a private email to convey such information. Also keep in
mind with the spam problem and all of the different ways to combat it,
loosing email is more likely now than ever. So it may not be the person is
ignorning you, it might be that your email was filtered at some point by
mistake.

-Dan