Re: [NTLK] Newton Connection Kit - MP100

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 07:51:16 PDT

TO MY knowledge there is no set settings that work for every pc. for example i have no problems installing pkgs to my newt with my p3 pc. the only time i used slowdown was to do a backup and that was a while ago. i back up to cards now. i dont have the same issues as some of you that you need to use slowdown just to connect to your newtons. so ymmv.

hth,

LAG

Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

On my other PC P4 1.6MHz the same setup always works.
I will have to fiddle with three instances of slowdown and see it that
stablizes my 2.6Ghz PC NCU connectivity.

So, do we have a list of computer configurations and setups for NCU and
slowdown anywhere? Maybe this would be helpful to those just starting out
point instead of the use an instance of slowdown and test...?