Re: [NTLK] 802.11 Driver Disconnect

From: Ryan Bruels (bruels_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 09:20:29 PDT

That's strange. I don't see that.

Usually, I launch Newt's Cape, go to a page, it (naturally) brings up a
connection dialog. I press Connect, I'm connected. Then when I close
Newt's Cape, it ends the Internet connection. But I never see the star
entry for "Internet Connection."

Anyone else know what this is about? Should I be connecting in another
fashion if I want a quick way to disconnect from anywhere?

Thanks,
Ryan