Re: [NTLK] [ANN] eMate Memory Upgrades [FS]

From: Peter Fraser (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 12:19:51 PDT

ok, so does this mean that he's somehow learned about the added value of the memory cards, and is pulling them prior to shipping out the purchased emates?

i guess the proof will be in the pudding (or perhaps soup, as it were) and i've received word that mine has shipped - so we'll see how it's configured upon arrival.

but in the meantime, Sonny, what can you tell us from what you know on the semi-inside? did you tip him off about the memory cards?