Re: [NTLK] [WTB] MP2x00 screen

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 01:51:07 PDT

Gem Enterprises has them, albeit a little spendy - it'll be like new!

http://www.gementerprises.com/index.html

Then at the top click "Only need Newton Accessories/Parts/or Service? Click
here" and then navigate to the screen section.

regards,

Paul Curtis
Software Configuration Management Professional
SEI CMM, CMMI, ISO-900n, PMP
Merant's Professional & Dimensions, MSVSS
(503) 704-2314 Cell
(503) 430-8888 Home Office