[NTLK] update on recelling and a screen replacement question

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 13:58:48 PDT

okay: these are the payments i've gotten and who i'm working on recelling:

ben bowman
dwight early

i also got martin joseph's payment and will send the dead pack out soon.

sorry i've been slow on working on this, but these first few weeks of
classes really crunched down on me. midterms are today, so i'll have a
reprieve this weekend, so everything will be sent out soon. i hope you
guys can forgive me.

as for my question - are there any issues replacing a 2100's screen with
one from a 2000? mine has a spot of wear that's killed the touch in that
area, and it's really annoying.