Re: [NTLK] [ANN] DCL Nightly builds for FreeBSD 5.x

From: Andrés Galluzzi (agalluzzi_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 16:40:59 PDT

Nice tool, looks like you have what I'm looking for: the dock protocol.
¿Does anybody know where I can get that? I've allredy downloaded this
package, and I'll study it, but I understand that it isn't for Windows. I'll
like to make software for Windows that works with the Newton, connected with
a Serial wire.

Andy.