Re: [NTLK] [OT] Recomendations for cleaning outer case of Mac Color Classic

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 13:49:06 PDT

Hey...I just saw the darned thing sitting on the
counter the other night...I never saw the box, but I
knew it had the word "magic" in it...so,
eraser...sponge...ok...there's a difference, but I'm
sure that either name will get the product.
It just amazed me as how well it cleans almost
anything! I can't go into my computer room
anymore...everything sparkles too brightly!
Ed
web/gadget guru
--- Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:
> Ed Kummel wrote:
> > This might sound funny, but my wife picked up one
> of
> > those Mr. Clean Magic Sponges...
> > I saw it sitting on the counter last night and
> took it
> > to the computer room.
> > all I can say is "whoa!"
> > It cleans anything without any chemicals!
>
> Just an FYI... in Canada these are advertised and
> sold as "Mr. Clean Magic
> Eraser". No clue if there's a name change of if Ed
> just got it wrong :)
>
> --
> Victor Rehorst - victor_at_newtontalk.net -
> chuma_at_chuma.org
> NewtonTalk list administrator -
> http://www.newtontalk.net
> Will the last person to leave the platform please
> turn off the backlight?
> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list -
> http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
> Official Newton FAQ:
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
> WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin