Re: [NTLK] Newton 130: What's with the sticker?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 23:08:26 PDT

On May 29, 2004, at 5:16 AM, Drew Golden wrote:

> Why did apple put such a stupid sticker on the cover? And why were
> users so nuts to leave the sticker on the lid? It's a mess! I have
> two of these things, and I peeled the sticker off of one, and now the
> plastic is two tone.

Well, if they were like me, they probably took the lid off, tossed it
in a drawer and forgot about it! I always carried mine in a BTI or
Calise case, and the lid was just an inconvenience for me, so I never
used it. At least one of my Newtons never had its sticker removed (and
I bought it used, if I recall...)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland