Re: [NTLK] Simple (I Hope) Question

From: matt (mkaake_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 03:13:01 PST

Well, I'd read most of those already, but thanks for the links. I was
really leaning towards something on the cheap (free) that works
easily. I can't find X-port anywhere, as it looks like Landware has
left it behind. Journal sync looks nice, but also ignores any ink text
or sketches.

So is there anyone out there who *currently* prints notes that were on
their newt off of their home computer? I'd really like to figure out
how to do this...

matt