Re: [NTLK] Looking for a Favour from Someone in the US

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 03:01:46 PST

On Monday, November 1, 2004, at 09:15 PM, Steele Campbell wrote:

> Howdy List,
>
> I noticed recently on eBay a seller who is selling US Military Newton
> Cases Would any kind soul be able to redirect it to an
> address in Canada for me (assuming I paid you beforehand [via PayPal]
> for the unit and shipping)?
>
> *Sigh* What I go through to be Canadian ;)

Actual US Military issue camo cases for a Newton? Even the fact that
they are *used* makes them even more desirable. This guy has no clue
what's about to hit him. How many readers to we have? The 47 that
remain will definitely be sold out by morning. So...

I just bought 3 of them. There are now 44 remaining. I'll ship 2 of
them anywhere for cost + shipping & a little patience. First
emailed...first served. If there is anyone else interested in me
picking up the remainder, simply email me right asap and just estimate
the total by sending me $14 x QTY to my PayPal account. My email
address should be visible (but NOT bot'able) below.

(before they are all gone, of course)

Ron

--
       ____                                    RAParker @