Re: [NTLK] Simple (I Hope) Question

From: matt (mkaake_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 11:46:38 PST

Things ended up being okay... after reading all of my responses here,
I took a minute, and opened the file up in AppleWorks. sure enough,
pictures were there. I had previously just been opening it with the
default application, Text Edit, which didn't show any pictures. Pretty
silly, really. Now I just need to figure out why Appleworks printed
several of the pages (printed them as PDF's) as black with some very
strange scrambling on it, reminiscient of a scrambled cable station.
Strange.

I was pretty glad it worked out though, as the thought of having to
spend 50 dollars on Xport didn't quite sit well (especially while
using a newton that cost me 40 dollars).

Thanks all!

matt