Re: [NTLK] [OT]Newton in the New York Times

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 17:14:35 PST

I was going to reply to this...but I'm just too
lazy...oh crap...I already did...oh well, at least I
didn't do too much work.
;-P
--- Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl> wrote:
<snip>
> Hm, if we accept lazy journalism aren't we a lazy
> public? And isn't a
> lazy/uninterested public the worst thing that can
> happen to a society?
>

> Robert Benschop

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin