Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Book of Knots

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 12:57:48 PST

Quoting John Charlton <johncharlton_at_mac.com>:

> I've just uploaded a reference of knots to unna. My introduction to
> Newton Bookmaker. There are two versions, one a little smaller (11
> knots) for people with limited memory, or limited interest. The larger
> version has 27.
>
> If anyone would like an 'advance' copy just send me an email.
>
> --jc

This is great! I flunked knots in Cub Scouts, and I've regretted it ever since. People
laugh when I tie my shoelaces, and I'm having trouble teaching my 4-year-old how to do
it. Even with my high-tech lifestyle, I find there's a surprising number of occasions
when knowing the right knot would really help.

I can't wait. (Can you send me an "advance copy", please?)

Michael