Re: [NTLK] A bunch of questions

From: Mike Detlefsen (mdetlefsen_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 12:11:45 PST

The MoreInfo preferences will let you select from one day to 2 years=20
overview scale. There=92s lots of stuff in there I had forgotten about.

I keep finding more and more things in the Newt that I had forgotten=20
about because I set these apps up and then have been using the thing in=20=

the same way in the interval. I need to go in a look at this stuff once=20=

and a while.

Mike