Re: [NTLK] NewtSync and ical

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 14:02:09 PST

On Nov 6, 2004, at 1:10 PM, Richard Clark wrote:

> Sorry :(
> On 6 Nov 2004, at 10:03 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:
>
>> Please learn to trim your messages instead of quoting a bunch of
>> garbage!

No Biggie! I am not mad or anything... Besides it wasn't you...

It's a good idea to look at our messages before posting and remove
extra content like duplicated signatures, Newtontalk footers, or any
part of the post that doesn't contribute to the discussion. Simply
padding a message with raw garbage isn't a good idea.

Marty